April Favorites

April 30, 2016

Hi babes! I hope you had a fabulous April. I sure did! It's been an action packed month so I'm looking into having a more relaxed May. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and check out some of my favorites for the month.  I'd love to hear what your favorites are, share them below!


1. Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in Lovestruck - I just bought this little guy and the color is STUNNING. I purchased it at Walgreens a few days ago and I think it is from their new collection so I haven't been able to find a link yet. Try looking for it at Walgreens, Walmart or Target :)

2. Bauble Bar Priyanka Drop Earrings - I am loving statement earrings and Bauble Bar has an excellent selection. This exotic pair definitely made a statement and you can see them in this post!

3. Bauble Bar Acrylic Monogram Curb Bracelet - I've never owned anything monogrammed or anything with my name on it. I actually thought it was a little weird but I fell in love with Bauble Bar's personalized section. While I'm still hesitant to purchaser a name necklace this monogram bracelet was a happy medium for me. You can choose your color and font and make it totally yours!

4. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - This baked blush is one of my favorites blushes of all time! The coral/bronze shade is perfect for a sunkissed glow all year round.

5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Fragrance - One of my go-to scents! I'm a sucker for floral, fresh scents and this one is definitely up my alley. 

6. The Estee Edit Barest Lip Color in So Bare - I was a fan of nude brown lipsticks since the beginning of time, they are my shade of nude. Then all of a sudden they became super popular - go figure ;) Once I saw The Estee Edit's Barest Lip Color collection I was sold on all of them. I've picked up So Bare and Nude Scene. I'd def recommend them, they are super creamy!

Happy Saturday, babes!

Xo,
Maia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.