The Sweetest Easter outfit & the best weekend sales!

March 30, 2018

Hi friends! Happy Friday! Just wanted to hop on here real quick and share this adorable dress. I'm currently on my way to Delaware to spend the Easter weekend with my family and hopefully enjoy some warmer weather. My parents live by the coast and it's always such a nice relaxing time over there. As much as I love NYC sometimes it's great to get away, it always makes me appreciate the city so much more.

Anyway there are so many awesome sales this weekend and this little number is included. I think it's the perfect spring dress and I'm wearing a 4P but I could've gone down a size. It was a little wide in the waist. I paired it with the most perfect light weight cardi that's perfect for cooler summer nights or even those summer days at work when the office AC is on full blast. No, just me? I'm always freezing in the office! haha. I think this is such a great dress for Easter and I'm linking a bunch of others below!

I hope you all have such a wonderful weekend! Let me know what you're up to this weekend, I'd love to hear about it.


Also here are this weekend's sales:

LOFT is 40% in stores and online with code HELLO

Ann Taylor 40% off online with code HOPTOIT and 50% off in store

H&M 20% $75+ & Free Shipping with code 0419

J.Crew 40% off in stores & online with code SPRINGTOIT

Banana Republic 40% in stores & online. No code needed.

GAP 50% off in stores & online. No code needed.

ASOS $50 off $200, $70 off $250, $100 off $350

Thanks so much for reading today's post!

xo,
Maia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.