Friday Fives: Little Black Dresses

March 9, 2018

Dress: Topshop c/o Nordstrom, Earrings: Baublebar, Lips: Bite Beauty, Heels: Sam Edelman, Backpack: old, similar - on sale!

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you've all had a great week. I'll be honest this week was a little rough for me. I started Whole30 again and I've been having the worst trouble sleeping. I'm starting to think maybe there's a correlation? Not sure! I'll keep you posted this second time around. Either way I think it's just been one of those hectic weeks and the weather has just thrown me into a funk. Spring in less than 2 weeks away but yet we're having another storm on Sunday night?! Come on warm weather, where are you?!

Anyway, after a long and crazy week I definitely needed a date night with my guy! We love exploring different restaurants in Brooklyn. He's way more willing to try a new restaurant than I am, but either way it's always a good time. This Topshop LBD is so perfect for a date night. It's dressy, yet not too over the top and I'm so in love with the ruffles! I just can't get enough ruffles these days. It's so petite friendly too. I wore a size 6 regular, which fits like a 2-4 regular and it was the perfect fit. I also think this would be such a great option for the office or a girl's night out. I think little black dresses are just so precious and are perfect for any occasion. I'm linking 5 more options below that I absolutely love!

What's your perfect date night outfit? Tell me below!

Thanks so much for reading today's post.

xo,
Maia




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.