Friday Fives: 5 gifts to get your BFF for Valentine's Day

February 9, 2018



Happy Friday, everyone! Hope everyone is excited for the weekend because I am! I'm running a 5k this weekend - my first one ever, and I'm so nervous but excited? I guess we'll see how it goes. My friend asked me a couple months ago if I wanted to run and I said sure, why not (without any proper training) and I signed up. I figured why not start the year on a high note and try something new. I mentioned in my intentions post that my goal for the year was to do better, learn more and trust the process. So here I am checking off another thing on my list for 2018! It also holds a special place in my heart because we're running in support of people with disabilities. 

Anyway, while I'm sure you have all purchased your Valentine's Day gifts already, I figured I'd share another Friday Fives post and share the 5 gifts I'd get my BFF. I'll admit I'm notorious for shopping last minute for gifts - whoops! So lists like these sure to do help :)

1. Blush Mules - For your fashionista friend that loves to stay on trend, and under $70.

2. This lip paint is literally stunning (pun intended, haha!) and has been the go-to for so many ladies that I know. They're calling it the universal red lip because it looks amazing on everyone. Perfect for your make-up junkie friend.

3. This glass is perfect for your wino friend, and she'll be able to celebrate #WineWednesday on the 14th with this glass. 

4. For your cozy friend (that's me!), the next two items are essentials when it comes to self care and whether you have a valentine this year or not, don't forget to be your own valentine every day. Treat yourself with this bubble bar. I just purchased it and it smells heavenly! It's apple/cinnamon scent is perfect for winter and it leaves your water the prettiest shade of pink.

5. This. stuff. is. gold. In December, my roomie and I were in the middle of a big move and after being stuck in inside packing box after box, I took and break and headed over to Williamsburg here in Brooklyn. Williamsburg is always a fun neighborhood and they have really awesome shops. I stopped by Soap Cherie, never having been there before, and fell in love. The mixture of all the soap scents was amazing and I left with a body scrub and this body lotion. It smells amazing. I'm normally not a fan of patchouli but the mix with the lavender is so, so, good! Not only can you find their products at their shop in Brooklyn but now you can shop them online at Nordstrom.

Thanks so much for reading and have a great weekend!

xo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.