Intentions for 2018

January 1, 2018

Today's the beginning of a new year and I have never been more excited to start a new chapter in my life. This year I turn 27; it's my favorite number and my champagne birthday. Had you asked me 10 years ago what I'd be doing now, I would've said I'd be married, homeowner and working in fashion. My oh my, how different things turned out. I'm in the happiest relationship, just moved back into my parents house and working in real estate, but that's okay because I've never been more happy and more motivated to live my life to the fullest. I don't have any resolutions just intentions to do better, learn more and to trust the process. I don't have any real direction as to how to do that but I created a list of goals that I wanted to achieve this year. 27 goals that I'd like to accomplish this year. Hope you'll join me along the way. Here's to 27.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.