The Executive Series: Navy Blue + Leopard Print

February 7, 2017

Sweater: LOFT - extra 40% now! Skirt: Ann Taylor - extra 60% now! Heels: Sam Edelman, Coat: J.Crew, Earrings: Chloe + Isabel, Clutch: Charming Charlie


Happy Tuesday, all! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and omg what a Super Bowl right? Never have I been so emotionally invested in a game!! I was literally at the edge of my seat, stuffing my face with tortilla chips because I was so anxious. But shoutout to the Rutgers alums that played on both teams #GoRU #BleedScarlet

I wanted to share a new outfit as a part of my executive series featuring some new favorites of mine from Ann Taylor and LOFT. For a while I assumed Ann Taylor was for older women but lately I've been loving their selection of classic pieces for work. They are providing a great selection of casual and trendy yet work appropriate, especially for a business casual, /business formal office like the one I work in. Their petite selection offers great fitting pieces. Even though I still have to get pants tailored because I'm super short, I love that their pieces fit my curves nicely. I'm obsessed with this sweater, it's cozy, includes the lace up trend and work appropriate. Sometimes I find it difficult to find pieces that are age appropriate, trendy yet professional. I want to look like I mean business but I still want to look like I'm 25. I think this skirt totally fits the bill and it was only $16!

These heels are my favorite and come in so many colors! They're a classic heel and trust me they are so comfy -- I can wear them all day with no problem.

What are your top places for work wear? Share in the comments below.

Xo,
Maia


2 comments

  1. Hi Maia! I found your blog 2 days ago and fell in love with your style! Thank you so much for inspiring me and giving me ideas for work-appropriate and casual outfits! I have a very similar body shape to yours, and it's great to see what brands and silhouettes work =] I was wondering what size skirt you're wearing in this outfit? Is it petite, or regular?

    Thank you so much!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna!

      I'm actually wearing a regular in this skirt because all the petites were sold out! I'm usually a 2-4P, and this skirt is a 0R. Hope this helps!

      Xo,
      Maia

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.