6 last minute gift ideas for Galentine's Day

February 11, 2017



It's that sweet time of year again! Valentine's Day is just days away and I wanted to share 6 gifts that I think would be perfect for that gal in your life. I love that Valentine's Day turned into Galentine's day because let's be real our best girlfriends will always be #1 in our hearts.

1. I've always been a Bobbi Brown fan. Since I saw her speak at a college a few years ago, and heard her tell her story about how she created her brand, it's made me like her even more. I like natural make up and all of the products that I've purchased are neutrals that just bring out one's natural beauty. I think this set is the perfect beginner's set. It's a great introduction to the brand if your gal pal has never tried it.

2. Seriously, how cute are these sunnies! I think they are such a fun pair and only $12!

3. Coco Mademoiselle is my signature scent and it's delicate, fresh and sweet. So romantic!

4. Send nudes -- nail polish that is, to your gal pal for Valentine's Day. Classic colors for the perfect manicure that she'll totally love.

5. These stackable rings are a great accessory that will go with any outfit, you can buy them here.

6. This adorable dish is under $25 and it's great for smaller pieces of jewelry. I have a similar one and I always put my rings and studs there.

Hope everyone has a great Galentine's Day!

Xo,
Maia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.