Stripes & White

September 1, 2016

Zara: Frayed Peplum Top, Banana Republic Shorts, Laila Rowe Panama Hat, Steven by Steve Madden: Sabbie Espadrille Wedges, Bauble Bar: Necklace, Mantraband: Bracelet

Hiya babes, it's officially September! While I'm counting down the days until chunky sweaters and everything burgundy, I'll still miss the summer which is why I'm doing a throwback Thursday post today. It's been a month since I was in Cancun but I wanted to share these photos with y'all. I fell in love with this Zara striped top. Such a cute find, so easy and relaxed for the end of summer and it's on super duper sale now! I paired it with petite white shorts and beachy waves (thanks to the ocean & humidity!) for this casual resort look. Hope you are having a great week. 

Xo,
Maia

Photos by Carmin Fuentes

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.