Zara Denim Dress

August 1, 2016

Laile Rose: Panama Hat, Zara: Off-the-Shoulder Dress, Steven by Steve Madden: Sabbie Espadrille Sandals - under $40 now!, Earrings: Bauble Bar

Hi babes! I just arrived to Cancun and I'm loving it. Every time I come back, Cancun always welcomes me with open arms. The beach, the weather and the vibrant culture are just all so amazing. It's a hot 90 degrees today, and we took a taxi into the city center and saw the most beautifully made handmade clothing and souvenirs. 

This Zara off-the-shoulder denim dress has been a favorite of mine all summer and comes in black and striped. The off-the-shoulder sleeve has been a popular style this summer and is so comfy and cute! It kept me cool as we walked around the market and is very reminiscent of all of the homemade blouses. 

Besos desde Mexico!

Xo,
Maia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.