Green Lace & Life Update

May 24, 2016

H&M Lace Blouse, Forever 21 High-Rise Skinny Jeans, Bauble Bar Cabaret Tassel Drops, Forever 21 Black Trench Coat, BP. Trolley Ankle Bootie, Marc Jacobs Crossbody

Hiya babes! Perhaps some of you have been wondering why I've been a bit MIA. I know I tend to do that and trust me I hate myself for doing but sometimes my full time job and life gets in the way. These past few months I add something new to my plate - fashion school! Yes, I know I kind of freaked out myself when I took the plunge and registered but I am so freakin' happy I did. I decided to go to fashion school part time and it was the best decision I could have made. 

I wholeheartedly believe that we are all on this journey called life and God, the universe, whatever you believe in, will lead you on the path you're mean to be on. That path might have lots of turns but trust and believe it's where you are meant to be. I think the universe put me on a crazy journey to lead me to this first semester at fashion school and what a ride it's been! You know that sense of happiness your heart feels when you're pursuing a passion and doing what you love? No? Well go out and figure what you're passionate about and take the plunge. You'll be so happy you did. 

As for me, I won't be taking any classes this summer but it'll be my first summer as a NYC resident so I'm so excited to brunch until my face falls off, rooftop hop (instead of bar hop), and discover every nook and cranny of this great city.

Speaking of discovering the city, the favorite streets are brownstone and tree lined streets like this one I found in the West Village. The brownstones were quintessential NYC and I might have had one too many mimosas and thought - LET'S SHOOT! So that's what I did. This green lace top has been such a great addition to my wardrobe. It was such a pleasant surprise when I took it out of the H&M box. The color is absolutely gorgeous and the fit is great for petites! I was nervous the sleeves would be too long but they fit just right and with the bell sleeve, it's just a lovely piece. I'm wearing a size 4 and it's under $40 too! Can't beat that. 


Xo,
Maia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.