What's in my bag

April 25, 2016


I'll be the first one to admit that handbags can often be bottomless pits that we carry around with us everywhere. At any given moment you can find 6 different receipts, headphones, gum, 10 lipsticks and a bunch of other junk in my bag but sometimes I like to keep it minimal. Lately I've trying to keep my bag clean and fill it with the things that I really need want

1. Fiorelli backpack - easy, convenient and super cute! Also available in tan.

2. Cat eye sunnies - I bought mine from a street vendor, but No Weekends is selling a similar pair.

3. Fashionary Sketchbook - This is my favorite item in my bag. It's a sketchbook filled with templates, fashion resources and even a fashion dictionary. My boyfriend surprised me with it for my birthday and it's the sweetest gift I've received. A few readers know but I've been taking night classes at fashion school and this sketchbook has definitely come in handy!

4. Kate Spade Pencil Pouch Set - This super cute set also comes with a super cute pencil pouch and ruler (not pictured).

5. Capelli New York Bracelet - I couldn't find it online - still trying though. Here are some other cute options, herehere and here

6. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip - These are some of my favorite matte liquid lipsticks and they are only $6! You cannot beat the price. Some of my favorite colors are Are & Be, Tulle and Creeper. 

What's in your bag? Share in the comment section below!

Xo,
Maia


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.