His & Hers Valentine's Day Gift Guide

February 10, 2016

Hi Guys & Dolls! With Valentine's Day around the corner I wanted to share with you all some really great and unique gift ideas for you and your boo. Of course Valentine's Day is an extra special day to show even more love towards someone you adore. I really like making gifts so I have something up my sleeve for my guy but I would still getting him everything below. Plus, I added a few things that I'm wishing for. Hopefully, he's checking out this gift guide too ;)


Me Before You - I hear it's a must read especially since the movie comes out this year. It's next on my reading list!

Kate Spade Kiss Kiss Studs - Adorable pair of earrings.

Birchbox - I was a subscriber for a while and was introduced to some of my favorite products through this month service.

Airbnb Gift Card - How about planning a romantic getaway? Try an Airbnb gift card.

Mikasa Cheers Party Stemless Wine Glasses - Perfect for a girl's night in!

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Palette - Looking for the perfect shade of red lipstick? How about having 25 shades to choose from.








Herschel Little America Backpack - Maybe your guy is a bit of a traveler, why not be sure that he has a place to carry all the travel snacks? Your travel snacks of course. You can never have too many of those.

Beer Cap Maps - These are way too cool. If he's a beer enthusiast, he will love this!

Southwest Gift Card - Perfect for if you're planning a trip together or if you're in a long distance relationship!

Ballpark Blueprint - Does he have a favorite baseball team? He might love this Ballpark Blueprint.

Smoky Mountain Beards Care & Grooming Kit - If he's got a badass beard help him keep it nice and groomed. The hot beard trend is not going anywhere. :)

The Great Mustaches Mug - I mustache you a question but I'll shave it for later!

Happy Valentine's Day, all! Remember to spread love everywhere you go :)

Xo,
Maia



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.