Sweater (dress) weather

October 14, 2015

Sweater Dress: LuLu's, Bag: old, Sunnies: Chanel, Shoes: Steve Madden
Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted, I've been sick for a few days and literally could not do anything but sleep and Netflix? I can't really complain though, I binged watch an entire series and have found my new obsession. Is anyone else obsessed with the British show The Only Way is Essex? I know I'm a few years too late but it's so addicting - they are such a hilarious bunch. Anyway truth be told I probably ended up getting sick because I wore this sweater dress when I was hanging out on the UES, and it was just a little too chilly outside. Le sign, it's all in the name of fashion, right?

Sweater (dress) weather is in full swing and I love cozy yet fitting sweater dresses. They really, really are a favorite of mine, mainly because they fit my petite body so well! They are also friggin' easy to rock, especially if you're just about 5 feet like me! This dress specifically reminded me a dress my mom had when I was a little girl. It was also a turtleneck sweater dress and I remember how amazing she looked in it; petite little lady with crazy curves, and trust me Mama, was working it for sure. That memory always puts a smile on my face and is a reminder to always rock any outfit with confidence!

When I'm wearing bodycon styled dresses and skirts, I like to keep the accessories minimum, the dress speaks for itself - ha! I wore my favorite fringe Steve Madden sandals and H&M fringe bag, BAM double fringe, because who doesn't love fringe?

What are your favorite pieces for fall? Share below!

Xo,
Maia

Photos by Steven Garcia

1 comment

  1. I can never find a sweater dress that i love but this one looks beautiful on you =]

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.