(Early) Autumn In New York

October 1, 2015


Top: Missguided, Jeans: Madewell, Necklace: Gorjana (via Rocksbox), Bucket Bag: similar, Shoes: old, similar, Sunnies: Ray Ban 

Happy Thursday, everyone! We're officially in Autumn and this is my favorite season. I've probably mentioned that a million times but it seriously is. There's something so special about Autumn in New York. As many New Yorkers can tell we've had some rollercoaster weather  and I'm enjoying them both equally. As I strolled through the city the other day, I thought it was perfect day to pull out this Missguided top. This was the first time I've ordered from Missguided, an Australian company, and I have no regrets. I love the color and the shape of this Bardot-sequel top, perfect for early autumn. The one downside of Missguided is that they do not have petite sizes, and I had trouble figuring out my sizes. That resulted in returning a few items because they were way too small.

My bottoms are a new favorite. Even though Madewell doesn't carry petites (and I really don't know why), I always end up leaving a happy customer. These  are the "skinny skinny" jeans, and I purchased these jeans in the green/khaki color, and in black. On me they are rather long but Madewell offers free tailoring! You can even go back after purchasing them and have them tailored as long as you show them the receipt of purchase. I'm wearing size 27 for reference. 

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week! I'll be at generation beauty this weekend if anyone wants to say hello! 

Xo,
Maia

Pictures by Steven Garcia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.