Beautiful Barcelona: Parc Guell

August 7, 2015

Crop Top: Mango, Shorts: Mango, Sunnies: Mango, Sandals: Birkenstock, Necklaces: Mango, Bracelet: borrowed, Rings: Accessorize (UK)

One of my favorite places to shop while in Barcelona was Mango. Similar to an H&M, Mango provides a wide selection of men & women's clothing at reasonable prices. I have managed to find a few Mango stores in the states but nothing compares to the selection in Europe. 
My goal was to pack light when traveling to Europe which meant lots of shopping while I was there! :) The temperatures were higher than expected so exploring the Parc Guell in a crop top & shorts sounded ideal to me. I was inspired by the sunny and bohemian vibes of Barcelona, and picked the top, shorts and accessories from Mango. I love how it turned out, what do you ladies think? 

Xo,
Maia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.