Beautiful Barcelona: Coral Tassel Dress

August 5, 2015

Dress: Aqua, Sunnies: old, Bucket Bag: Madewell, Necklace & Rings: Accessorize (UK), Earrings: J.Crew (similar), Sandals: Birkenstock 

Happy Wednesday! This coral tassel dress was the perfect addition to my vacation wardrobe. I had a feeling the pop of color would be perfect for the bright and warm city and I was right! As I admired the sights and sounds of Barcelona, this coral number kept me cool. I kept it simple with dainty gold accessories, as I kept my jewelry minimalistic during the whole trip. It was bright with a fun tassel detail. I paired it with my trusty Madewell bucket bag that has been a staple in the summer wardrobe and my oh-so loved Birks. 

Xo,
Maia

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.