Let's Go to Work: Stripes & Floral

June 23, 2015

Dress: Anthropologie (on sale now!), Sandals: old, Sunnies: old, Clutch: Madewell, Bracelet: J.Crew Factory, Watch: Michael Kors

Happy Tuesday, loves! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, because I sure did. I spent the weekend at my parents home in Delaware and enjoyed a nice and relaxing Father's Day with Papa J. Even though I was bummed the weekend was over, I was looking forward to wearing this fabulous new dress from Anthropologie. I couldn't resist the matching of stripes and floral, two of my favorite things! The fit and flare silhouette is stunning and I couldn't help but feel so feminine and dainty wearing it. As much as I love throwing on a pair of jeans and white t-shirt, the days where I have enough energy to get dolled up are truly the days I live for. I can't deny my ultra-feminine ways. I'm a girly-girl through and through. I mean as a little girl, I used to beg my mom to let me wear tutus and princess gowns when I went grocery shopping with her. She probably thought I was insane but I'm glad she let me, be me. My girly ways have never left me; I'd probably still wear a gown to work if I could but this dress was just as good :)

I bought a size 2P and it felt true to size, it truly fit perfectly, and I received lots of compliments while wearing it! I don't know if words express how great this dress and how wonderful I felt in it. I've always believed that an outfit can absolutely boost self-confidence; when you look good you can't help but feel fantastic, and this dress totally did the trick :) 

What outfits make you feel your best? Share them below!

Thanks for reading!

Xo,
Maia

Photos by Carmin Fuentes

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.