Black Layers

April 26, 2015

Jacket: Blu Kanvas (similar), Top: Banana Republic, Pants: J. Crew (30% off now!), Heels: French Connection, Purse: Ralph Lauren 

Happy Sunday! Here's quick look at this weekends look. We've had cooler weather these past couple of days in the tri-state. The weather obviously can't make up its mine so I had to bring out my favorite leather jacket, again. As per usual I was headed to brunch and decided to step out in all black. Under my jacket I wore this great black and white top from BR. I'm loving their modern look thanks to creative director, Marissa Webb. The new BR is really stepping up their game with their new look. I also wore these jcrew Minnie pants which I live in! I love these!!! For years I've heard women rave about them and couldn't understand what the big deal was. Now I understand. They have the perfect amount of stretch without being a full on legging. You can dress them up or down with either a blazer or a plain tee and you're good to go and right now they're 30% off! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend! 

Xo, 
Maia

Photos by Samantha Aller 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.