Baby, it's cold outside...

December 3, 2014



I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving! I spent Thanksgiving at my parents house in Delaware and luckily enough we weren't hit with any snow but I'm well aware of how confused our weather is especially on the east coast. It was just 70 degrees the other day and now it's in the mid 40's, le sigh. Anyway, here's a cozy look that I wore this past weekend. My chunky sweater and scarves collection has gotten out of control and I can't stop buying more, eeek! Thank you j.crew and the gap for feeding my obsession. This has been my go-to chunky sweater for a while now, it's so ridiculously warm and cozy. This American Eagle piece is from about 2 years ago but you can find similar (here) and (longer version). It's the perfect beige sweater that goes with everything. I've worn it with jeans, skirts, cargos - you name it and I've paired it with this sweater. The skirt is LOFT from last fall, you can find similar (here) and the plaid scarf is you guessed it - J.Crew Factory. While I did some Black Friday shopping last week I saw that J.Crew Factory also had matching earmuffs, so cute!

My coat is Land's End last year and you can find similar (here) but my favorites part of the outfit is my boots. Thanks to Jean from extrapetite.com, I saw these in a post she did last month and loved them instantly. I had been searching for weeks and weeks for a brown or taupe pair of knee high boots and purchased ones from Vince Camuto but ended up returning them because they weren't exactly what I wanted. Then I saw Jean's post and thought "those are it!" I order them immediately from the Nordstrom website and when they arrived at my house a few days later I knew they were a perfect match. They have been my go-to boots this season and I've gotten so many compliments on them :). I purchased then in taupe but they are also available in brown and black.

Thanks for reading!

Xo, Maia

Photos by Sandra Cristina

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.