Weekend Wear: A little bit of pleather

November 7, 2014


Top: Spacedye Faux Leather Sleeve Tee / Jeans: Straight and Narrow Jeans / Necklace: Layered Circle Necklace / Boots: old / Handbag: Newbury Double Zip Shopper / Watch: Fossil (old) / Lipstick: Diva



Oh what a longggg week it has been; TGIF! I hope you all have had a lovely week so far and not as stressful as mine but yay! The weekend has arrived. Here's a casual look just in time for the weekend. LOFT had an amazing 50% everything sale so I picked up a couple goodies and this top was one of them. I love the leather trend but have been skeptical to try it on myself. I'd say I'm stylish but I'm not always willing to try the latest trends. I prefer classic pieces that you can use and reuse for years. Every once in a while I'm brave and incorporate a trendy piece in my wardrobe. So here's my trendy piece haha! This grey top has pleather sleeves, it's just enough trend for me and I love it! I paired it with my favorite J.Crew Factory dark jeans, a mirrored necklace and laced up combat boots. Another new addition to my closet is my new Ralph Lauren structured bag in this amazing wine color. Like I stated before I'm obsessed with this maroon/burgundy/wine color - loveeeee it! I purchased it at Lord & Taylor and it reminded me of a Prada bag that I've been seeing everywhere (here). I'm a fashionista on a budget I couldn't afford the Prada but found this lovely option online from Ralph Lauren and it was love at first sight. A friend of mine also has the large version in black and it is such a classic bag that I know I will wear for years to come (or at least until I can get my Prada :))

Hope you lovelies have a great weekend & thanks for reading!

Xo, Maia

Photos by Sandra Cristina

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Petite Principle. Design by FCD.